I get to share with you the fun loving, biblically sound, easy to implement bible lessons I’m creating. They are created with the needs of a small church, home church, Homeschool family, or missionary church in mind, but a large or medium sized church would benefit from this type of reproducible curriculum. Each week the children have a (chronological) bible lesson and do a craft. The craft is kept in a the child’s Bible Binder. At the end of the three years, when they are ready to graduate from my class, they will be presented with their very own bible book they have created.
Strong Bible Based Curriculum:
i.e. Ascension Day, Beatitudes, Ten Commandments, Pentecost, Twelve Apostles, And Much More…
- Chronologically Journey Through the Bible
- Student Crafts are Assembled into a Book of Bible Artwork and Verses
- Unique Crafts and Object Lessons that Reinforce Learning
- Multi-level Teaching
- Save Money, Reproducible for Your Whole Family or Church
- Colored pictures through out the book.